A language is a system of communication which consists of a set of sounds and written symbols (such as alphabets) which are used by the people of a particular country or region for talking or writing. For example, Arabic language (العربية) is a Semitic language. Many countries speak Arabic as an official language, but not all of them speak it the same way. Learning a new language such as Arabic language in Dubai should be one of your priorities as it is taught in schools, the official language of the United Arab Emirates and most importantly most native Emiratis speak a dialect of Gulf Arabic that is generally similar to that spoken in surrounding countries. However, the question always is, how can you learn a new language by yourself?
Connect with a native speaker
Hands down, the best way to learn a new language is to speak it. Some people often spend all of their time studying grammar and memorizing lists of words rather than practicing what they have learned.
Speaking with people face to face will help you feel much more motivated about learning the language than reading a book everyday without practicing and speaking what you have learned. You can:
· Try to find a friend or colleague who speaks Arabic language fluently well and who'd be happy to sit down with you and help you practice speaking from time to time.
· Try reaching some of your family or friends in different country that knows Arabic well, online through zoom, skype or Microsoft teams.
Study Arabic every day
The best way to gain the best out of learning a new language is to study it every day:
· Language learning is based on repetition, repeating something into your brain over and over again until you remember it.
Watch, listen, read, and write in Arabic language
To get used to learning a new language like Arabic you should get used to watch it, listen to it, and read it and write using it, so, treating it exactly as you treat your language.
· Watch some tv shows and movies in the Arabic language with subtitles just as start. Then when getting better and better, try to avoid using subtitles while watching.
· You should also practice reading and writing in Arabic. Get a newspaper or magazine and attempt to read at least one article a day and don’t forget to looking up any words you don't understand in your dictionary.
· Download some different radio apps that can help improve your Arabic listening comprehensions plus it can help with hearing different Arabic accents and new Arabic words and phrases.
· Change your language settings on all your electronic devices so that you can pick up words you know already in English but not in Arabic.
· Listen to songs that are in Arabic. Try to learn the lyrics, then check what they mean. So, if you hear the same words and sentences you will understand them straight away when someone talks Arabic using them.
Thus, learning a new language is really important and enjoyable. However, Arabic language doesn't have to be learned by yourself, we are always here to help you make things up and enjoy every single moment while learning it. With us, you can express your feelings and thoughts using the beautiful phrases of the Arabic language. In our online courses, we can lead you to the beautiful destinations of learning Arabic that helps you deal with its speakers. You only need to join our online sessions during the recommended sessions times, then practicing it using our tips in your own free time.