Learn Arabic Language
If you wish to learn Arabic Language, it is important to have some information about the history and the features of the Arabic language.
Knowing this information will increase your knowledge and motivate you to learn the language faster.
· Some information about the Arabic language
· The Arabic language is one of the oldest languages in the world. Where the Arabic language originated in the Arabian Peninsula more than 1000 years ago, and it is called the language of Dad because of the presence of the letter Dad in it.
· The number of letters of the Arabic language is 28, which is not Latin. It is considered as an easy language to learn compared to the letters of other languages such as Chinese.
· Arabic is written from right to left.
· The Arabic language is asomewhat difficult language to learn, and it takes about a year and a half to master the Arabic language.
· Arabic language is the sixth spoken language in the world. It is an official language in 20 countries and is spoken by more than 400 million people.
· Arabic language is one of the six official languages of the United Nations.
Benefits of learning Arabic
Learning Arabic language has many benefits, and we will mention the most important of them
· If you learn Arabic language, then you will get to know the second largest religion in the world and the main religion of the Arab countries, which is Islam.
· It will open up a new opportunity for you with a whole new world of chances for travel to more than 20 countries and easy communication with natives.
· Your learning of the Arabic language will increase your chances of getting attractive and important job opportunities, especially in the United Arab Emirates - Dubai because it will make a distinctive especially in certain areas such as engineering, business, international relations, journalism, industry, finance and banking.
· If you are interested in doing business with Middle Eastern countries such as Qatar or the United Arab Emirates, learning Arabic language would be an important motivation.
Learn Arabic in the United Arab Emirates - Dubai in particular
Regardless of the time of your business, you can join the Arabic Language Learning Institute, especially online, because it will save you time.
Whatever your level, we recommend that you join the Mezan Institute in Dubai, which offers training courses in the Arabic language for all levels.
At Mezan Institute, a team of native Arabic speakers are highly qualified and experienced and specialize in teaching Arabic Language to foreigners in particular.
This will encourage you to embrace the Arabic language and practice speaking with teachers whose Arabic is their mother language, as this will help you master the language in the shortest time possible.
To find out the times of the training sessions, you can visit the Mezan website on the following link:
www.mezan-institute.com or contact the support team directly on the WhatsApp number:
+971 50 255 8959